ClearCorrect's invisible, removable and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. ClearCorrect is great for adulsts and teenagers.
What is ClearCorrect?
- ClearCorrect is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- ClearCorrect uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- ClearCorrect has been proven effective in clinical research and orthodontic practices nationwide.
How does ClearCorrect Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- As you replace eeach aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week until they have straightened to their final position.
- You'll visit Dr. Fox about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average nunber of aligners used during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How are the aligners made? You'd be amazed. . .
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.